3126 School Bus
This toy is designed for children over 18 months. At this age, children are able to say simple words and understand basic sentences. This toy will help your
little one to improve their language skills and develop an awareness of letters and numbers.
- Pushalong design: Push the bus to play music and sound effects. Helps to exercise hand and arm muscles.
- 4 Modes to Play
1. Letter Mode: Press a button to hear the corresponding letter or number accompanied by sound effects.
2. Word Mode:Press a letter button, the bus play letter, word then sound effcet. For example, C- cat- meao!
3. Q & A Mode: Press the correc number or letter to answer the question with 'Yes，correct!' , 'Bingo' or 'Oh yeah'. 'Come on, let's see!' & 'Don't worry. You can make it.' Helping boost confidence and stimulate your child's interest in learning.
4. Music Mode: Plays a range of children's songs to make learning more fun.
- Improve Fine Motor Skills: Pushalong design, push buttons, moving door and stop sign help to improve fine motor skills.
E7975C Windmill Fish with Rotating Joy
2-in-1 Rotating game and rattle teether: Gently press the heart button to separate the rattle from the base. The rattle sounds can stimulate the baby's hearing development. The size of the rattle is in line with the baby's comfortable grip radian. Multi scene usage: It can be fixed on smooth surface such as dining chairs, desktops and floors, and is suitable for playing in different scenarios. High Chair Toy for baby.